Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Brother

My brother wanted to go play with his friend,
but my mom told him that he needed to mow
the lawn first. This was his reaction. I found
it pretty funny cuz usually it only takes like 45
minutes! Guess if you want to play as bad as
he did it turns into a 2 and 1/2 hour job. WOW!












Don't hit the tree! LOL!









Let's sit down and through a temper tantrum!
Push Hunter Push!


















Finally he can do it normal! JK!











Twist Twist Twist key! I think it's broken!








Iwonder if it can pull me?







Lets take a nap!!!







Lets try to start it sitting down! um... No! that
doesn't work Hunter! LOL!








































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message at the beep. Beeeeeeeeeep!